Wednesday 6 July 2016

Undecided by Julianna Keyes - Review

Nora Kincaid has one goal for her second year of college: be
invisible. Last year’s all-party-no-study strategy resulted in three failed classes and two criminal charges, and if she messes up again she’ll lose her scholarship. But there’s one problem with her plan for invisibility, and his name is Crosbie Lucas: infamous party king, general hellraiser…and her new roommate’s best friend.

Crosbie’s reckless reputation and well-known sexcapades aren’t part of Nora’s studious new strategy, but as she’s quickly learning, her new plan is also really boring. When Crosbie’s unexpected gestures of friendship pull her head out of her books long enough to see past his cocky veneer, she’s surprised to find a flawed and funny guy beneath it all. The muscles don’t hurt, either.

But as Nora starts to fall for Crosbie, the weight of one of last year’s bad decisions grows even heavier. Because three failing grades and two misdemeanors are nothing compared to the one big secret she’s hiding…

Oh my God, I absolutely love this book! It was an amazing read! I devoured it in less than a day, that's how good it is. There wasn't one part of this book I did not like.

Nora Bora. I loved this chick. She was trying to redeem from her college mistakes she committed during first year, so she gave up friends, partying, boys. She literally stripped back all of herself, or the first-year college her, until she was back to being Nora Bora of high school. This girl was amazing. Her strength, drive; she was just really amazing! I adored her. I liked the fact that she held herself responsible for last year's mistakes and was owning up to them. I especially liked her will to do better. Hence the need for a studious room-mate, with no distractions.

Imagine her surprise when she opens the door to come face to face with her new room-mate's bestfriend: Crosbie Lucas. And then Kellan opens the door, and it's like last year's mistakes just smack her in the face at full force.

Crosbie Lucas. Sigh. I loved this guy so much! You can put my name on his bathroom wall list, I don't care.  I am a Crosbabe! This guy was just so swoon-worthy, dreamy, charming. I literally fell hard in love for this guy. He's up there with Garrett Graham, that's how much I loved this guy.

I loved all the secondary characters in this book as well. I want books for them all. Kellan. Marcella. Nate. I loved all of them and wish them to get their happy-ever-afters too. 

This book is just simply amazing, and you guys need to read it!




Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment